1. First, you must verify that your business listing doesn’t already exist. To do this you’ll need to Google your business name and location. On the search result page, look to the right; if there isn’t a business-listing box, it probably doesn't exist. If it does exist, it may ask you to claim the listing.
2. Login to your Google account. If you have multiple accounts, use the account you want associated with your business. If you do not have an account, you can learn how to create a Google account here.
3. Once you’re logged into your Google account go to https://www.google.com/business/
4. Fill in your business name and address. Confirm that your address is written correctly. Make sure you read and check the delivery box option if applicable.
5. Choose a business category that best matches your company. If you can’t find an exact fit choose a category as close to yours as possible.
6. Add your phone # and your website when prompted.
7. Choose your verification method. Google will mail a postcard to your physical location (to legitimize your company address) with a verification code within 5 days.
8. Once you have the postcard, log back into your Google My Business account and verify your listing to complete the set up!